-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

NEW ENGLAND VS. INDIANAPOLIS 1991

3.7 x 8.7 cm
When I was at school in Providence, Rhode Island, my father came to visit me and we went to a game at Foxboro. We saw the Patriots host the Colts. It could have been billed as a duel between major powerhouses, an epic battle of enormous impact. If it had been played a decade later. But it was 1991, and both teams absolutely sucked. 
On 3rd and 2, the Colts ran an option play and completed a 40 yard pass for a touchdown.  In the end the Patriots won,  23 -17. At season's end, the Patriots had won 6 games, the Colts just 1.

2 comments: