-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

SEE THRU MAN

9.3 x 19.4 x 3.4 cm
I am not a doctor, but I am pretty sure there isn't an organ called the 'knee-liver'.

3 comments:

  1. I read these posts everyday and I never comment. I will have to say this is my favorite object you have found, besides the "hot and sour" mustard with the pigeon on it! I wish you could do this forever...I wish it didn't have to end after the studio is clean...

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND CONGRATS ON YOUR EMMY...you have already won a couple haven't you? so great. good for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ronny. There are a whole lot more images to come, so it won't be ending anytime real soon.

    ReplyDelete