-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

DAVID EARL LOPES

4.9 x 8.3 cm
Davy Lopes had a few good years. One particularly good year in the early 1980's Davy was invited to have his likeness reproduced in all three dimensions as part of a limited edition Kellogg's cereal card set. Likely the pinnacle of his limited popularity, Davy decided to pose as if he were bunting. No, actually, as if he were practicing bunting.
David Earl Lopes is welcome in my home. I would like to feed him an enormous and wonderful meal.

2 comments:

  1. You would set your table for the consummate table setter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome write-up! I have only one question. How do you do it? Any way nice post is this.I really want to say you thanks for sharing.

    dumpster rental

    ReplyDelete