-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

THE TROJAN WOMEN TICKET STUB

3.8 x 9.3 cm
In 1996, my wife was in a play at the Amphitheater in the East River Park. At the time, it was dilapidated, a structure awaiting revival, and at the time, my wife and I were just roommates. 3 years later, we would be dating; 6 years ago (from the very date of this posting) we were married in the East Village, a mile or so from the Amphitheater.

No comments:

Post a Comment