-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

CRAIG MORTON FOOTBALL CARD

6.5 x 9 x .1 cm
I don't know anything about Craig Morton's football career. All I know is that Craig Morton looks astonishingly like Neil Diamond right around the time that the Jazz Singer remake was released. Remember that scene when Neil was in that club performing in black face, and some dude noticed that his hands were white, and then mayhem ensues? That was insane. Oh, and the dude who noticed his hands was played by a then-unknown Ernie Hudson, or should I say soon-to-be Ghostbuster 'Winston Zeddemore'. 
Ahh, thanks for the movie memories, Craig Morton.

No comments:

Post a Comment