-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

PRODUCTION ASSISTANT GUIDELINES BOOK

10.5 x 14 cm
Page one reads:
"Work is of two kinds: first, altering the position of matter at or near the earth's surface
relative to other matter; second telling other people to do so." -Bertrand Russell
So just in case you weren't taking your job of delivering props for a mayonnaise commercial serious enough, Welsh-born philosopher and logician Bertrand goddam Russell is making the whole matter one of axiomatic semantics for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment