-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

I'M DONE. SORT OF.

We still have a roof to install, and then the Dumpster needs to be transported over to DUMBO, but basically, this thing is done. Which is to say it is just beginning. Please come see it this weekend as part of the DUMBO Arts Festival (http://dumboartsfestival.com/). The Dumpster hours will be as follows:
Friday, September 23rd, 6 - 9pm
Saturday, September 24th,  noon - 8pm
Sunday September 25th, noon - 6pm

As for the daily entries of objects, they will resume tomorrow and continue here for another couple hundred days.

1 comment: