-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

NORTHERN IRISH ACRONYM LIST

21.5 x 10 x .1
Northern Ireland is the land of the acronym. Before all that LOL and OMG nonsense, members of the IRA were splitting off and forming the RIRA or PIRA, both of whom would share a Molotov cocktail or two with the UDA or UVF.
One afternoon, Belfastian Paul Jeffers was kind enough to spell it all out for me on the back of this envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment