-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

OAKLAND ATHLETICS VS. DETROIT TIGERS SCORE CARD

21.7 x 28 cm
This was the first stop on the '4 games-in-three-days' baseball tour my dad and I took in 2007, right before my wife had our first, our Frieda. I met my dad in Detroit, where we caught a night game in which the Tigers hosted the Oakland Athletics. 
Look, I could write a sentence or a book here; neither effort would fairly convey what baseball with my father means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment