-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

AMBULANCE MEDALLION

9 x 12 x .5 cm
I picked this up so that nobody else would. It looks like a medallion for an ambulance. Yes, it is handsome, but I was less intrigued by its aesthetic potential as much as unnerved by its potential misuse. If the question of what one might  do with an ambulance medallion conjures no sense of the salacious, then you do not live anywhere near where I found this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment