-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

FRANMOBILE

66 x 55 x .5 cm
Frani made me a shirt with an iron on Franimobile image at the base of the neck on the back. I remember being so psyched. 
She was like: 'Dude, it's no big deal, it's just an iron on'.
I wanted to say: 'Frani, you have MS, and so you need a wheelchair, and so you named your wheelchair and then made it a brand you own and created a logo for that brand, replete with the restricted label. You have subjugated the trappings of your disease to your will, at least to the best of any human ability, and at least while you are able to. I fucking love you.' 
But I just said something like 'Yeah.'

No comments:

Post a Comment