-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

HEARING AID 8 MIX TAPE

11 x 7 x 2 cm
Hunter made me this mix tape in 9th or 10th grade, which would have been roughly 1988. I do not remember what the playlist was, and I am certain I didn't refer to it as a 'playlist' back then. I kept the case because it is one of the first examples of collage using image, typography and phonetics I can remember.

2 comments:

  1. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    I cant believe your not more popular because you definitely have the gift.
    Dumpster Renting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumpster as this can be prohibited by your local authority or your Renting Dumpster company. It’s better to ask your Renting Dumpster company about the size and type of waste materials you are allowed to dump into the dumpster that you have obtained on rent because every Renting Dumpster has a certain garbage collection capacity.

    ReplyDelete