-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

BLACK AND DECKER SANDER

23 x 18 x 10 cm
The random orbital sander has made this single direction oscillator obsolete. Also, Black & Decker is no longer a reputable brand, though they may have been at one point, not sure. Regardless of all that, this is about the prettiest sanding thing I've ever seen, right down to the glorious negative space on the logo.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you will share such type of impressive contents again with us so that we can utilize it and get more advantage. term life insurance rates.

    ReplyDelete