-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

WINCHESTER SUPER SPEED RIFLE CARTRIDGES BOX

6.2 x 3.2 x 2.7 cm
I think it so many ways we-- humans I mean-- have improved. We no longer draw and quarter people (that much); we've developed penicillin, the internet, brunch; I don't have to travel to India to get good saag paneer, just Queens.
But in one major way, we have regressed. We do not design and make as well as we used to. We do not.

No comments:

Post a Comment