-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

TICKET STUBS FROM TRIP WITH POP

6.5 x 16.2 cm
It was the summer of 2007. Our first daughter was due at the end of August, so prior to the joyous maelstrom of time evaporation that is parenthood, my Father and I planned a quick trip. We would spend three days together, see 4 baseball games. We met in Detroit, caught a Tigers game. That night we drove to Cleveland, where we caught a game the next day. A Yankees game, I should say. The third day we drove to Pittsburgh, caught a double-header. Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment