-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

WOOD WITH SPEECH BUBBLE

16.5 x 14.5 x 1.8 cm
This was part of a business card I made for Michael Rideout. Although the project we were working on never came to fruition, I knew something good was about when, after delivering very digital and fonty business card designs to him, he rejected them in the hopes of something more weird and messy. So I went this direction, and he loved it. That was good.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sir

    Excellent assistance on thedumpsterproject.blogspot.com .It is a choose able web page for of all us.This web page help us many way.I also like this web page.I’m beginning to do most of aspects, and my next stage is to choose up me a domain/web web administrator as well!So I want to talk about High-class Woodworks has collected a rich collection of craftsmen to meet up with any custom providing tasks, from gotten back furniture makers to log bed master contractor, to iron workers and some of the globe's leading large wood statues. The icon of luxury Wood business card signify the soul of reliability we put into seeking our wood from Our country's woodlands.

    Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete