-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

NOKIA PHONE

4.4 x 10.5 x 1.8 cm
It was 2002, I was doing a construction job and my phone died. So I went out and bought this one, started using it pretty much immediately to order drywall, etc. Remember when they used to warn you not to initiate usage of your phone before the battery was fully charged because that would limit the capacity of the cell? That used to be true. This thing never held a charge past 2pm.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment