-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

BOX OF GLASS TOOLS

23.8 x 34.4 x 4.8 cm
Aaron gave me this in 2009. I have no idea what it is for. It appears to be a bespoke case housing glass tools of some sort, and it looks like it is a hundred years old. The whole kit looks so beautiful and useless notion that I almost think this was created by some steam punk art student in 2007.

2 comments:

  1. It is for electrical "stimulation"! Whooo Hooo!
    See the "Master Violet Ray #20":

    http://www.mcmillinmedia.com/eaem/master1/mastcont.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black box testing U don't have acess to code & U only test the application according to the requirement.In a sense U test it with User's perspective.
    .thanks for the appreciable sharing.all of your post are admirable.
    Roll Off Containers

    ReplyDelete