-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

CLEVELAND INDIANS SCORECARD

21.7 x 27.7 cm
Prior to my first daughter's birth, my father and I went on a quick baseball bender: 4 games in 3 days. We started with a game in Detroit, drove to Cleveland the next day, and then to Pittsburgh the following day for a double header. I kept scorecards for all the games. I know that may sound like I wasn't there with my dad, since I was taking notes the whole time, notating every little incident. In actuality, I was never more there with my dad than I was that trip. If any further explanation is necessary, please refer to the definition of the following subject: baseball.


No comments:

Post a Comment