-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

THE DUMPSTER ON GOVERNORS ISLAND

I am excited to announce that the Dumpster will be part of the 2012 Governors Island Art Fair, free and open to the public every weekend in September from 11 am to 6pm. 
Catch a free ferry from either Manhattan or Brooklyn and come see exhibition environments built by over 100 selected artists. Also, there will be my dumpster.
Click this link for directions to the art fair.
Here are the dates:
Sept. 1 & 2  /  Sept. 8 & 9  /  Sept. 15 & 16  /  Sept. 22 & 23  /  Sept. 29 & 30

No comments:

Post a Comment