-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

ON RAMP DISKETTE BOX

11 x 10 x 2cm
In the early nineteen-nineties, a new phrase entered the American lexicon: the information superhighway. This was the semantic forbearer to what would become "the internet". 
I went to college in the early nineties. Nobody owned his own computer. We all wrote papers at what was called a 'computer lab' and saved our work on hard discs that held like 10 Megabytes. This little yellow box held all my discs and all my megabytes. It was my on-ramp to the information superhighway.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Sir

    Useful recommendations on thedumpsterproject.blogspot.com here.It is a right able web page for of all us.This web page keeping be a factor considerably at the all place.Really I select this web page. It is very valuable for me because I can to know about these aspects. This is very amazing post! I will preserve this blog page.So I want to talk about High-class Woodworks has collected a rich collection of craftsmen to meet up with any custom providing tasks, from gotten back furniture makers to log bed master contractor, to iron workers and some of the globe's leading large wood statues. The icon of luxury Wood business card signify the soul of reliability we put into seeking our wood from Our country's woodlands.

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete