-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

PENIS HAT

23 x 22 x 3 cm 
My sophomore year of college, a mini-van full of my friends from Maryland came up to visit me at RISD. We went to Boston, spent the day walking around, perhaps my favorite past time of late-adolescence. Kacy and I discovered these hats. They say 'PENIS' on them: HILARIOUS.
We were nineteen. We bought them. We wore them together. We were willful dickheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment