|7.7 x 3.1 x 1 cm|
Here is a list of all the things that I love about this small object I picked up on 2nd avenue in the late 90's:
1. It was orange at some point.
2. It is beat up good.
3. I don't know what it is.
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.