-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

PULLEY


5.4 x 26.7 x 7.9 cm
For a while I went to garage sales looking for pulleys so I could make a piece of art made out of a system of pulleys. I bought like 4 pulleys, and then they just rusted outside. Pulleys don't work when they rust, and I never made that piece of art. So instead of just failing, I failed AND ruined several otherwise functioning objects. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment