-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

500 MILE RACE CUSHION

37 x 37 x 4 cm
My Grandparents went to the Indy 500 one year, an event at which they procured a cushion. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm here because I wanted to Google an item I saw on television today that was sold for way less than I imagined it would had and soon searching for this item I only found it on 2 other sites, Pintrest wich had no price tag and Worthmore if I paid a membership fee to find out the price, I chose not to give my money away! So what made me want to search the price on this item was I'm watching a television show series called the "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel and I saw this item brought in by a customer who wanted to sell it for $190! He was talked down to $90! I'm always frustrated when I see people take less than they ask for when it comes to things such as this when you know it's rare and probrobly most likely worth a whole lot more! Now if this was sold at an auction I guarantee it would have sold for much more than that and too the right person in the room hard telling what this very rare and collectable item could have brought in! Anyways I hope my insight was of Interest!

    ReplyDelete