-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

HAND DRILL

15.0 x 22.0 x 18.0 cm
This is a hand crank. I got it from my neighbor Lois when I helped her clean out her basement. I have no idea what it cranks, but it cranks by hand.

1 comment:

  1. "Insightful" is the perfect word to describe this wonderful writing of yours. The artistic blend of this subject with your tone of writing made this a great read. Much love 😘.
    Diaphragm
    Sternum
    Carpal Bones
    Phalanges
    Ulna
    Radius
    Scapula
    Humerus
    Clavicle

    ReplyDelete