-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

ENVELOPE OF LOVE

14.8 x 11.4 cm
My wife was born to communists, votes liberal, espouses feminism and has about as much fondness for the Second Amendment as Mayor Bloomberg. Yet for one of birthdays about a decade ago, she handed me this envelope, containing a gift certificate that enabled my cousin and I to spend the day shooting guns at Manhattan's only public firing range. Now that's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment