-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

BALLERINA CLOCK PART 2

5.6 x 5.0 x 4.4 cm
So I bought this clock in really grungy barn sale outside of Canandaigua, New York and it had this little spinning ballerina that rotated in the t.v. window. It didn't work, so I took it apart to examine the parts, reassign their functions, all that. But then I lost the little ballerina. Look, I don't lose collage stuff. I can't find my phone when its in my hand sometimes, but I don't lose collage material. I was never able to do anything with this clock casing because it just reminded me too much of the little ballerina part that I'd lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment