-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

TINY CELL PHONE

8.9 x 4.2 x 1.8 cm
This is the smallest phone I ever owned. It is about the size of my pager from the nineties. 

1 comment:

  1. This is cerebrum blowing! It really shows to me where to open up my online diary. I set up that over the long haul later on I may try to make a book to oblige my web diary, yet we will see.Good post with satisfying tips and bits of learning.
    Cell phone repair franchise

    ReplyDelete