-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

REFLECTOR

5.5 x 2.4 x 2 cm
I  painted houses the entire summer of 1994, saved up and bought myself one hell of a Canondale mountain bike. That October, I locked it to a street sign on Wickenden street in Providence, Rhode Island. Then some wonderful human being came along and hack-sawed the street sign down, took my god damn bike. This is all that I have left of it. I really hope that stealing my bicycle was the best day of that son-of-a-bitch's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment