-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

WALKING LEDERHOSEN

3.5 x 8.5 x 3.2 cm
My brother-in-law gave these to me one christmas. We had been in Germany the year prior for a week of the World Cup, traveling around in a camper van with 2 guys from Belfast. Though the abundance of sausage and beer was even greater than our stereotypicalities had hoped for, we did not see anyone actually wearing lederhosen. And yes, we were disappointed by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment