-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

SQUID IN ITS OWN INK CAN

7.5 cm diameter x 11.1 cm
I'm really curious as to whether the ink in this can belonged to the specific squid in this can (as advertised on the label), or if somewhere at the Roland factory, there are huge vats of squids separate from huge vats of ink, and they just mix them, the term 'own' a ubiquitous one applicable to the greater notion of squidness. Either way, Chinatown is a weird and wonderful place.


No comments:

Post a Comment