-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

GENESEE CREAME ALE

9.5 x 4.5 cm
I taped this sticker on a green metal toolbox in 1995. It stayed there for about a 6 years. Then it fell off and I kept it, as it served as a fond reminder of my friend Amos: college roommate and introducor to Genesee Cream Ale. 
I can safely say that Amos and I have shared seven-hundred Genesee Cream Ales. I can't say that's wholly a good thing. I can say it is partly a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment