|6.3 x 11.7 x 1.6 cm|
I went to summer camp with Fish and then I moved to New York and he was in a band called Toss. Fish called me one day and asked me to take pictures of his band for flyers. That was in 1996, and it resulted in the following:
1. A series of band flyers that spanned about 6 years.
2. An opportunity to habitually yell 'YOU SUCK' at a quiet moment in between songs at each show, eventually to the delight of the band.
3. An opportunity to habitually breakdance at everyone of their shows when they played the song 'You're Not My Type'.
4. An animated music video of said 'You're Not My Type'.
5. An introduction to George Motz: rhythm guitar; vocals; life-long friend.