-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

THE CROWN BIT

3.5 x 12.1 x 5.1 cm
At the finale of our wedding ceremony, my younger sisters donned my wife and I with sashes that read 'HUSBAND' and 'WIFE', as well as crowns. My crown was painstakingly handcrafted by my cousin Chris; my wife's by his eventual bride, Hannah. The care and love that went into the creation of these crowns is incommunicable, so I'll stick to to facts: Adrianna's is hand craved holly, in the style of an elegant solid form tri-peaked tiara; my crown is  hand-shaped teak and holly with six peaks, 8" high, felt-lined to fit. 
My cousin supplied me with all the runoff. You know, to use for art.

No comments:

Post a Comment