-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

HIGH TOPS CHUCKS

28 x 12 x 11 cm
I have owned not one but one-hundred pairs of Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers in my life. At the inception of this project, this was my current pair. Alas, the left sole did succumb to its role as skateboard brake. Past the tipping point of replacement, I offer this pair up as an emblem of all those Chucks I have loved before.

No comments:

Post a Comment