-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

LONG LIFE CIGARETTES

6.3 x 9.0 x 2.2 cm
I got these when I was in Hong Kong in 1997. They are cigarettes, and they are called 'Long Life'; I don't know how one couldn't purchase them.
Perhaps the reason they are called 'Long Life' is because these cigarettes taste like they are made out cornstarch, old oatmeal and Eastern European soot. Chances are, one won't actually smoke them, thus bolstering one's chance at longevity.

1 comment:

  1. Amos and I smoked them. There are things in the world that deplete your life-bar, and there are things actually that make your life-bar shorter. We felt that Long Life cigarettes were more the latter.

    ReplyDelete