-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

ROOSTER

160 x 40 x 32 cm
Amos Saunderson and I were college roommates for 3 years. Anne and George are Amos' parents. They live at the end of a road in New Hampshire, liberal weirdos who don't seem to need the affirmation provided by proximity of like-kind us urbanites tend to take solace in. They are very wonderful people and they bought me this rooster one year for my birthday, sent it in a brown box, U.S postal service. 


No comments:

Post a Comment