-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

THE DUMPSTER IS GOING TO MIAMI

The Pavel Zoubok Gallery is taking The Dumpster Project to Miami for the Pulse Art Fair (http://www.pulse-art.com/miami/).  This is a great opportunity for the Dumpster to get out there and get seen, and a great show of faith by Pavel and the gallery. Thanks, folks.

The Dumpster will be on view December 1 - 4 somewhere at the fair. I guess wherever the crane puts it. I'll be there, too, but I am traveling by modern aeroplane.
ALSO: THIS MEANS THAT THIS IS THE LAST WEEKEND TO SEE THE DUMPSTER AT THE DEKALB MARKET. So please come on down and have a look while it is in this unique and oh-so appropriate setting. It's been a pleasure to have it with the good people there.

1 comment: