-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

WOOD FROM TOTALLY STICK YOUR HEAD INSIDE THIS HOLE

8 x 8 x 1 cm
I had an art show in September of 2010 at the Pavel Zoubok Gallery in New York City.  It was called 'Totally Stick Your Head Inside this Hole.' The centerpiece was a big machine that featured an ornate hole through which you stuck your head, activating the creation of a very small un-fabulous hole.
John and Phil of Hecho, Inc helped me make the machine. John and Phil of Hecho, Inc,--actually all of the people at Hecho, Inc-- are truly wonderful human beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment