-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

BLADE SHARPENER

11.2 cm circumference 
Aaron gave me this. It is a machine designed to sharpen razor blades.  It is predicated on the idea that one keeps and reuses things, like, at all.  Needless to say, it is obsolete.

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir, I got you by Google search.


    It helps me to know about this about on thedumpsterproject.blogspot. comYou have been shown importance topic in your content. It will inspire me always. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog as I have All laser engraved wood business cards are custom made per each order. We will get your information and laser engrave everything – even your logo – onto the business card. And that is not all, we have a vast assortment of Wood business cards types to choose from to truly suit your business.


    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete