-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

PILE OF STICKY NOTE PHONE NUMBERS

22 x 22 x 1cm
As the twentieth century entered its eightieth year or so, the rolodex gave way to a miraculous invention: using merely a wall (usually the one adjacent to the phone bearing wall), one's entire black book could be laid out in front of him on little yellow pieces of paper that actually came with adhesive already on them.
This here pile contains all the numbers that mattered to me whilst in high school.

2 comments:

  1. How did you do that?... your amazing, keeping those old sticky notes is such a feat to achieved. I'm sure many things will go flash back into your mind reading numbers from the past. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,

    You are affordable blog writer . I reading your blog about Business cards . Here Custom logo design and letterpress business cards are excellent . Completely , I signatured your blog . Are you looking affordable Wooden business cards? Let’s check out our store.

    Thanks for your valuable Blog .

    ReplyDelete