-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

SWEET LOU

28 x 21 x .1 cm
My father took me to meet 'Sweet' Lou Piniella sometime in the mid-80's. We were at a hotel convention room on some turnpike in Jersey. It was like 11am and Lou was literally purple with hangover. I asked him:  when he first heard people chanting 'LOOOOOOUU', as was custom when he made a plate appearance, did he in fact think they were saying 'BOOOOOOOOO'?
Sweet Lou grunted, probably threw up in his mouth a little, and slid this 8x10 glossy my way. I had met a hero.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sir, You are really good writer.


    It is really helpful article about the topic of thedumpsterproject.blogspot.com .It is a valuable site for us.It sites has been brought revolution change of human life.I hope that it is valuable site. I so much interest about your article. I know it is not any simple information. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog as I have Is a wood made cards holder better than others? People select them for their function, versatility and elegance. Wood business cards holders for cards or credit cards can carry all of these qualities so it's not surprising why people select them to give as a gift to family, colleagues and friends.

    Thank you very much for your Amazing Article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir, I got you by Google search.
    Can you give me more blogs of you? I am a regular reader you’re this blog. Your viewed information about…is so effective. You follow me by "Wood business cards have emerged as the hottest printing option for cards. These hand-crafted cards are colored and polished on a variety of wood material. A wooden business card is a sturdy alternative to flimsy paper or plastic cards, standing up to elements and preserving your engraved or printed information.
    "
    Thanks For Only You Create That cute Article.

    ReplyDelete