-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

BROWN LEATHER BELT

40 cm x 100 cm
This is a leather belt I owned that almost fit. The holes were fitted at whole-number inch increments, and I am more of a half-size waisted guy. So I added a hole. #fb

1 comment:

  1. Hello, dear blog readers! If you need a leather belt I strongly recommend to buy it from UnitedSplit. Their leather belts are manufactured at the same factory for over than 25 years, and been marketed to hundreds and thousands of shops and businesses, both as a fashionable, modern and long lasting product. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete