-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

16 MM 100' ROLL FILM CASE AND THE FARM MAC PREMO CARD

Cardholder - 9.8 x 9.7 x 2.5 cm
Card - 8.9 x 5.1 x .1 cm

I moved to New York City in 1995. A small production company called The Farm took me in, gave me opportunities that most 22 year-olds wouldn't have had. They made me business cards and I kept them in a 16mm 100' roll film canister. Hi John, Hi Sharon.


No comments:

Post a Comment