-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

HURLING BALL

68 cm circumference 
Have you ever heard of hurling? This is the ball they use for it. Rory gave this to me, along with a couple of the weapon-like sticks they use to play the game. Basically hurling makes the toughest hockey player in the world look like some whining futbol player rolling around 37 times on times on the ground 'cause someone looked at his shoe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment