-->
1. I have archived much of my life through collected objects.
2. I have moved a smaller studio, making it necessary that I get rid of a lot of these objects.
3. I have done so by using them as the raw material for one enormous collage, created inside a 30-yard dumpster.
4. Oh, also, I have photographed around 500 of these objects and will display them here, accompanied by a brief history of each item.

ANNA ROMANO'S 1931-32 CANCELLED CHECKS

17 x 7 cm
I did not know Anna Romano, the issuer of these checks. I got them at a flea market that used to be in SoHo before SoHo became the kind of place where any and all available spaces mandated a continuous monetization stream. What I do know about Anna Romano is gleaned from these checks: she lived on 14th street; she seemed to be able to pay all her bills amidst the onset of the Great Depression; she had impeccable handwriting. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sir, You are really excellent author.

    Looks up biggest web page on thedumpsterproject.blogspot.com.Present age it is a appropriate web page for all the area of person.So I all-time really like this web page.I appreciate because it is a awesome and very efficient content. Thank you, author for composing like a awesome content. This is very awesome post! I will save this weblog.So I want to know All laser engraved wood business cards are custom made per each order. We will get your information and laser engrave everything – even your logo – onto the business card. And that is not all, we have a vast assortment of Wood business cards types to choose from to truly suit your business.

    Thank You Very Much For Create That Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete